Nasrin started her carrier at the age of 18 in the field of
Information Technology. As software engineer and system analyst
she designed various system architectures and supervised several
technology projects. She also provided a variety of Information
Technology training, seminars and IT consulting services for
different international & local firms (German & French
part of Switzerland).
ENTREPRENEUR AND SENIOR CONSULTANT
In 1994 Nasrin co-founded a Business Management Consulting
firm, offering Information Technology consulting services,
specialising in Document Management and Workflow solutions.
During this time, she managed the company activities and a
sizeable group of qualified experts. This lead her to successfully
coordinate the work of a team of experts working on different
critical projects in the banking sector, a major one being
for one of the largest Swiss banks.
Her experience also includes:
- Managing complex consulting projects in Document Management
and workflow for consumer packaged goods multi-national
- Key account management
- Developing company strategy and marketing programs
- Sales activities and management of key accounts
- Recruitment and selection process
- Contract negotiation with clients, partners and suppliers
Business Consultant to various projects
- Offering business management consulting to high-tech companies
- Coaching executives to accelerate business growth and
further develop their management area
- Consulting for a distribution application designed for
a publication company.
Nasrin holds an MBA as well as degrees in Computer Studies
and Conflict Management.